Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Taco Colors PSed

Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Custom Taco Colors PSed

Was just messing around and tryin some different colors. I love the orangish color.

Attached Thumbnails
Custom Taco Colors PSed-dgreentaco.jpg   Custom Taco Colors PSed-orangetaco.jpg   Custom Taco Colors PSed-yellowtaco.jpg  
Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
I like the second one, the burnt orange.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Drive a Tacito, and proud of it!
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, did you know that chocolate that you tried in your other thread actually exists on Nissan Frontiers?? I saw one yesterday and thought about you.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
Hey, did you know that chocolate that you tried in your other thread actually exists on Nissan Frontiers?? I saw one yesterday and thought about you.
Very nice! Should have snapped a pic for TWLive.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
I see lots of cool stuff around here. I better start carrying my camera! Trouble is, he had the green light!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
Navy:
Any other colors i should do?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
There is a bad azz purple taco here in my complex. I can get a pic of it. Its a 1st gen. and really nice!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Here's that purple truck down the street that I've been drooling over for a few years. I think he needs a black bumper.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Burnt orange is nice.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
i wonder if this is how SWB originated?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
There was a deep purple color on the 1st gens that I always liked. I never did see very many of them running around. The burnt orange looks nice on that 2nd gen.
Yeah, that truck that I posted is the only one that I see on the road anymore. Or do you mean a deeper purple? This purple came out one year, and I loved it, but it didn't last long.

Is this the purple that you mean? I think the one here near me was this color but faded. I imagine its hard for him to find that color.
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...mber=0&aff=aol
Old 09-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #15
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
This one's a little much!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 09-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #16
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 1999 Autumn Orange (Burnt Orange) Ford Range for years. It had a little more black in the color than the photo. I loved it and would have gotten that for my Taco had it been offered. Toyota needs more "colors". Whites Blacks Silvers and Grays is all you see. The Reds and Blues look great when you see them out on the road.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
Yeah, that truck that I posted is the only one that I see on the road anymore. Or do you mean a deeper purple? This purple came out one year, and I loved it, but it didn't last long.

Is this the purple that you mean? I think the one here near me was this color but faded. I imagine its hard for him to find that color.
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...mber=0&aff=aol

I don't think that's it. My neighbor had one that was a deep, dark purple. I will see if I can find a photo somewhere and post it.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
how do you change the color with out using the paint brush?