Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nice Taco except for the damn purple

Old 09-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #21
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733...iew&ad=1566606
Old 09-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #22
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Im digging that purple. And the truck itself
Old 09-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #23
otter is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
otter's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like the flames but otherwise I think it's a great color.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
I don't like the flames but otherwise I think it's a great color.
Oh I just noticed the flames... Yeah I would take those flames out. Leave the Puprle
Old 09-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
Quick Where is Chris' Flamethrower?!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #28
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
I tell you what i really think this truck is a salvage title re-built truck...... re-sale value of this truck is almost close to what he is selling it for and the upgrades ??? why so cheap ?? i doubt that its a clean title...
Old 09-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #29
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazmanian View Post
He passed the point of not having UCA's on that truck...If you look at the photos the camber is off to try and get some caster in on the deal....

Whoever buys that one will be buying a set of UCA's to go with it.

2.5 is maxed out on the stock UCA's. My caster is at 1.5 and i want it at 2+ I cant get there....Truck drives good but the thought is always there...what if I bought some UCA's and hit that magic 2.4 on the caster? Would it be that good?

He needs UCA's. Look at his tires bowed in at the bottom...Thats the only way to get any caster in em at all at that point.
If you look at the front of my '09 the tires look bowed in as well. It came that way.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #30
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you guys forget the vette came in purple in mid 90s.so it cant be that "GAY". i wouldnt rock it.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #31
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is Taco abuse, oh well to each his own I guess but not my cup of tea for sure. Looks like one of those converted taxi/jeeps from Nam threw up on it.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #32
grassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nice

grassflatsfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
you could buy a 2010 for that 27k
A 2010 TRD Sport 4x4 for $27,000? Come on now...Not sure where your shopping for trucks but let me know. I'll buy from there next time. For that truck the sticker would be $30-32,000 mininum depending on TRD packages.

Here are a few listing for 2007 4x4's in my area. $25-27,000 like I said. Private party may be a little cheaper but not much...

http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/toy...a&distance=100

http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/toy...a&distance=300

Even PreRunners are pulling $25K asking price.
http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/toy...a&distance=300

I agree, something is up with that rig. Either it's been wrecked or something is mechanically wrong with it.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #33
grassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nice

grassflatsfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that Tim Tebow's Tacoma????
Old 09-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #34
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I'm actually kinda diggin that Taco! If it were in CA I'd probably go check it out. But VA is a bit far for me to buy a Taco...even if it is that clean...
Then again the purple reminds of something...
"Yeah buddy!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU
Old 09-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #35
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WHOA!!! gay ass colors but really good job looks like.. Way overdone, but someone put some time and money in that thing.. i like the silver
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #36
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassflatsfisher View Post
Is that Tim Tebow's Tacoma????
Who is Tim Tebow?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #37
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
tim tebow is the heismen winning quarterback for the florida gators football team
Old 09-17-2009, 05:18 AM   #38
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
That color is but I would def take the wheels.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:45 AM   #39
Chazmanian will become famous soon enough

Chazmanian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschmunk View Post
If you look at the front of my '09 the tires look bowed in as well. It came that way.
I'm tellin' ya...The only way he got the caster even close was to add that positive camber. That truck needs UCA's. The stock UCA's essentially give you two options...0 Camber = shitty wandering low caster numbers and the 33" or 285 tires eating at the metal cab mount deal in the back of the fender. More postive camber on the stock UCA will give you the oppourtunity to dial in more caster and pull the wheel out of the back of the wheel well and off the cab mount deal.

Your tires a tad bowed but they arent at 1.5 positive camber like that truck!

That truck will bald out the outter edges of the BFG's in 5,000 miles or less.

I know because I just went throuh this saga and finally gave up and ordered a set of LR UCA's to go with my 2.5" Billie lift. The $420 cost on a set of Light Racing UCA's will save me a couple grand in KM2 replacement costs over the next couple years.

That truck is rolling on the stock UCA's.