Old 09-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
TREADING LIGHTLY!
baildavc will become famous soon enough

Name: David
baildavc's Tacoma Gallery
Are you thinking of buying this?
Old 09-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baildavc View Post
Are you thinking of buying this?
Well I did a search for a 4x4 tacoma because I'm tired of my 4x2. It looked good at first, and then I looked at the close up pics and saw the purple and that was the end of the story for me. No deal.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
TREADING LIGHTLY!
baildavc will become famous soon enough

Name: David
baildavc's Tacoma Gallery
Good call, grape flavored taco just isnlt right.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Very unique. Paint looks top notch but that color is ugly.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty... Well, how do I say this... Pretty...
Old 09-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
tinted headlights.. that's gotta suck at night..

other than the purple, looks like a clean ride..

cars/trucks that were repainted scare me when i am in the market for buying, i always think it was involved in a crash.. not always true though..
Old 09-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
i love things made in japan
COtacoma15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: MR2(SW)
COtacoma15's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. It is a very clean looking ride and an original color for the new tacos.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
PURPLE!

thats rad, I'd sooo drive a purple Taco.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
This is only 15 miles away from me... Hmm...
Old 09-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hell ill take it, sell my truck and change the paint color and still have some $$
Old 09-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #13
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
its different...to each their own...

I'm not feeling the grape colored flames...maybe he should have ghosted them into his BSP...
Old 09-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
is that plumb crazy purple?
i keed
Old 09-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
its different...to each their own...

I'm not feeling the grape colored flames...maybe he should have ghosted them into his BSP...
He did. It's just overlayed on the BSP. You could probably wet sand them off and re-clear the front end.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #16
grassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nice

grassflatsfisher's Tacoma Gallery
why does he have it priced so low? that truck would be priced around $25-27,000 around here.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:58 PM   #17
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassflatsfisher View Post
why does he have it priced so low? that truck would be priced around $25-27,000 around here.
you could buy a 2010 for that 27k
Old 09-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #19
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alej
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Me like!!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #20
Chazmanian will become famous soon enough

Chazmanian's Tacoma Gallery
He passed the point of not having UCA's on that truck...If you look at the photos the camber is off to try and get some caster in on the deal....

Whoever buys that one will be buying a set of UCA's to go with it.

2.5 is maxed out on the stock UCA's. My caster is at 1.5 and i want it at 2+ I cant get there....Truck drives good but the thought is always there...what if I bought some UCA's and hit that magic 2.4 on the caster? Would it be that good?

He needs UCA's. Look at his tires bowed in at the bottom...Thats the only way to get any caster in em at all at that point.