Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

driver side higher than passenger?

Old 09-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
driver side higher than passenger?

i noticed to day that my driver side is higher than the passenger but you cant tell by looking at it. only when i stand right beside it i can tell. does anyone else ever had this problem?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Those are not my pants
dw77x is on a distinguished road

dw77x's Tacoma Gallery
It's usually the other way?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Was the gas tank low. Maybe filling it will even things out.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
taco lean i thought was the other way around
Old 09-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have less than half but its not noticeable till you stand right beside it and your are paying attention
Old 09-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #6
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
mine is lower on drivers side like half an inch i would say so minimum that it does not bother me but i know its not leveled
Old 09-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Man you need to stop driving your fat friends around on the pass side....
Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Man you need to stop driving your fat friends around on the pass side....
Back seat is for fat friends. Bed is for fat chicks.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #9

i try to draw the line at 250 but sometimes if they offer a sandwich i cant resist lol
Old 09-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #10
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouto42 View Post
man you need to stop driving your fat friends around on the pass side....
lol!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhas001 View Post
mine is lower on drivers side like half an inch i would say so minimum that it does not bother me but i know its not leveled
I noticed the same thing the other day.