Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wow EZ oil change

Old 09-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Wow EZ oil change

I have never had a Tacoma Prerunner before and when I went out yesterday to change the oil suprise!!

No floor jack, wheel chocks, jack stands needed.
Man it was so EZ thanks to the DIY thread I had everything at hand.

Most all of my previous vehicles were way lower and it is a bunch more work.
This truck is COOL.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Indeed!,
Everyone makes mistakes once in a while.
I always do my own as we have all heard the horror stories before.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Yea , isn't it nice to just slide in under your truck to do the oil. Especially if you have an 06, or up and the filter is up top. Easy to get a strap on if it was tightened a bit much.

Jeff , 06, V6, SR5 , 6spd Radiant Red
Old 09-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
SubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the rough
SubZombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Yea , isn't it nice to just slide in under your truck to do the oil. Especially if you have an 06, or up and the filter is up top. Easy to get a strap on if it was tightened a bit much.

Jeff , 06, V6, SR5 , 6spd Radiant Red

Pshhh, a man uses a hammer and a screw driver. Strap ons are a little to kinky for my oilchange routine
Old 09-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I have never had a Tacoma Prerunner before and when I went out yesterday to change the oil suprise!!

This truck is COOL.

I agree 100%!!!! I use to have a 99 firebird, and that thing was a pain in the @ss to change the oil and other things I worked on.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #6
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post

This truck is COOL.
Good job man! I agree--I love this about the Taco. And the DIY's are awesome too.