Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

FJ Predator Bars?

Old 09-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
TACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of light

TACOFEAVER's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Predator Bars?

Has anyone taken a set of predator bars and installed them on a Tacoma access cab?

Curious what mods were required...
Old 09-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
brandob9 is a jewel in the roughbrandob9 is a jewel in the roughbrandob9 is a jewel in the roughbrandob9 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brandon
brandob9's Tacoma Gallery
Help the uneducated, please: what are predator bars?
Old 09-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandob9 View Post
Help the uneducated, please: what are predator bars?
they are Toyota's version of N-fab side step.

and i am pretty sure Toyota makes a version for the Tacoma
Old 09-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
RC51 is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
RC51's Tacoma Gallery
Not for the taco,just the fj
Old 09-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
O shizzle!
Cryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the rough

Cryer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
they are Toyota's version of N-fab side step.

and i am pretty sure Toyota makes a version for the Tacoma
that they do. Mine were installed by the factory.
they are either for the taco or someone at the dealer threw them on from a fj... idk but they were there when i bought it

Old 09-15-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
i got some on mine too check out my pics
Old 09-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
TACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of lightTACOFEAVER is a glorious beacon of light

TACOFEAVER's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the replies - but I'm talking specifically about the toyota branded predator bars made for the FJ. I think if set up right, would make a great set of steps for an access cab. Just curious if the mounting points are even close, or if body overhang from the frame out is even close to being the same. Guess I'll have to take some measurements tomorrow. Even the all powerful google couldn't answer this one! (i'm asking - as I know someone giving a set away!!)

Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
O shizzle!
Cryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the rough

Cryer's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok. i see. if i recall correctly i have seen an access cab with a set of them... but dont remeber if it had 1 or 2 steps
Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Just take them and make them fit if they're free!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
X2 Just give it a try--Nothin to lose.