1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Finally Rear TSB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Jigzor, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Sep 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    Jigzor

Jigzor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    20 Gladiator Rubicon
    Steersmarts Draglink, Tie rod, Track Bar
    Roughly 3k miles ago I took my truck in for the freebee oil change at the dealership. I decided to complain about the rear end sagging and a less than acceptable ride with load. I spoke with a service rep who said they needed to talk with their manager and would call me later that day. Needless to say I was completely unimpressed with the fact they never called me back so I decided to pay them a visit last Friday. I spoke directly with a sales manager who took my grief even though he wasn't responsible, gave me his card and he left my information with the service dept.. Saturday passes without any call from the service dept, now I'm pissed. I pay another visit to both managers, chewing them both out for the poor customer service I have been receiving. The service manager then promised me after looking at the TSB paper I gave him he would research it and call me later that day(Monday). I was only out the door for 10 minutes when he called and ordered my parts. Now today I got another call to schedule my appointment to get the work done. Tomorrow at 1pm I finally have my appointment.

It's a long post and I rambled, but I needed to get it out.

2. Sep 16, 2009 at 11:06 AM
    excalis

excalis Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    Glad to hear you are getting it done though. I went to Toyota first, then dealer, then Toyota again when I met some resistance. And that was it, Toyota took care of it without me having to deal with the dealership much.

GO TSB!

Products Discussed in

To Top