Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Recommendations for fog light purchase

Old 09-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
llcreel46 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
llcreel46's Tacoma Gallery
Recommendations for fog light purchase

I have read and read and would like some good ole recommendations about the best place to purchase the fog light assemblies for a 2009 Tacoma prerunner. I have the harness (came with the truck) and I have purchased the switch and relay. Now where can I purchase the fog lites from so I don't have to modify, just a nice fit and easy plug and play.
Value is the word here.
Thanks for your input.

LLC
Old 09-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some lights only...no wiring or switch. Simple plug-and-play in your case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories