Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Complete truck cover?

Old 09-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Complete truck cover?

Does anyone on here cover there truck? I recently started to notice my truck has been getting rough all over and its been getting worse and worse, took it to a few detailers and they said its over spray. So after thinking about it, where I work and park my truck there is 100-150 mexicans with chop shops and all kinds of things going on where they paint cars in the open. I cant do anything about them, so im stuck with parking my truck there, but I was curious to see if there are any decent covers I can get to cover my truck up while at work?

Sorry if its been over before, did a search but didnt spend a long time reading through threads...