Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Quick question: temp. sensor and horn relocation

Old 09-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question: temp. sensor and horn relocation

I am in the middle of doing a satoshi type grille mod (pics will be coming shortly after i finish and do a write up on what i did.....its a bit different than most). I relocated the horns behind the battery and currently the temperature sensor(im assuming that is what it is, its attached to the horn wiring harness) is there also. is there an alternative location for this that would make it more accurate/not in the way as much? Thanks in advance, as as I said earlier I will post before and after pics, as well as a write up!