Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, and New Pics

Old 09-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, and New Pics

Just got some Earnhardt Cannon wheels with some Terra Grappler tires. Thanks Jilly07 for your input. I kept the stock sizes 265/65/R17. I have no vibrations at all...Whew! Got them from Big O Tire. I was needing some new pics anyway. My gallery pics were getting very outdated. My boy created the first 2 pics in HDR. That is some amazing technology.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
not a huge fan of chrome but those look damn fine
Old 09-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Those look great
Old 09-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I couldn't decide if I wanted Cepek DC-1's or the Cannons. The guy at Big O tried to tell me the DC-1 might not fit without a lift. I think he is wrong but I used that as an excuse for getting the Cannons.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:24 AM   #8
Land of Oz

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
My TPMS light came on this morning and I couldn't reset it. Hopefully it is just my spare tire that is out of sync with the rest of the new tires. I will have to look at it closer tonight after work.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
dirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to behold

dirthawker1313's Tacoma Gallery
looks good ! and your right we couldnt have been any more diffrent. LOL
Old 09-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
Chazmanian will become famous soon enough

Chazmanian's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wanna give your truck a new nickname....

The "In Your Face Edition"!

Nice.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #12
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
looks great!! I am biased though..Real similar to mine

Old 09-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #14
Land of Oz

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazmanian View Post
Man I wanna give your truck a new nickname....

The "In Your Face Edition"!

Nice.
I like that. Thanks man...