1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lug Nuts for Black Rock Viper 900s

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by wilikilia, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Sep 20, 2009 at 8:36 PM
    wilikilia

wilikilia [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner TRD Sports Debadged
    Tint, TRD Cold Air Intake, WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, Retrax Retractable Tonneau Cover, Flowmasters SingleIn-DualOut 50 Delta Series w/ Black Chrome Tips, Smittybilt Sure Steps, Camburg 4" Lift Spindles, Camburg 2.5" Coilovers, Bilsten 5100s Rear, 17" Predators, Pro Comp 33"
    Sup all...I'm planning on ordering some Black Rock Viper 900s(17", 4.5 backspacing, 6 on 5.5) wheels for my 2009 Tacoma TRD Sport. I'd like to put in the order ASAP, but would like to know if anyone is running these already and what type of lug nut they used. After searching...i see that 12mm x 1.5 is the size but not sure what style lug nut should be needed. Any help is appreciated? I plan to order the wheels from summitracing:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BRW-900B786045/?image=large

2. Sep 21, 2009 at 2:41 AM
    wilikilia

wilikilia [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner TRD Sports Debadged
    Tint, TRD Cold Air Intake, WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, Retrax Retractable Tonneau Cover, Flowmasters SingleIn-DualOut 50 Delta Series w/ Black Chrome Tips, Smittybilt Sure Steps, Camburg 4" Lift Spindles, Camburg 2.5" Coilovers, Bilsten 5100s Rear, 17" Predators, Pro Comp 33"
    Ok....I'm retarded...the link I posted states the type of lug nut in the description....Duh!!

Products Discussed in

To Top