Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My 09 TSB

Old 09-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
VolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really nice
Name: Rick
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
My 09 TSB

Yet another TSB thread. I have an 09 DC. On Saturday I went to visit the dealership I bought it from, Beaman Toyota in Nashville. They checked a few numbers and called me on Monday saying they had ordered the parts. Called again today to say they are in. I'm going to drop it off after work Thursday and pick it up Friday afternoon. No loaded bed, no ride with the manager, no hassel whatsoever! I'll update this weekend. Anyone in or around Nashville: go to Beaman!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
VolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really nice
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
It would be nice if they did. It seems like a lot of folks are having to jump through hoops to get their 09s done.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I got my truck back and it is WAAAY better. Even without any load in the bed it rides a lot better. I installed my 5100s (1.75", thanks Chris!) up front before I took it in so I wouldn't have to pay for an alignment. I told the service manager not to install the front shocks as I had already upgraded them myself but I still wanted the alignment. I was afraid he was gonna shoot me down but he did it, no problem.
If you're on the fence, do it! You'll be happy you did even if you don't haul much. I dropped it off the night before and they called me around 11:00 am the next day and it was done.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
I might have to say I love you becasue i live right near nashville(brentwood) so im gunna go do it.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely go to Beaman. Neil Ramsey is the service manager there and was a pleasure to deal with.