Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What would you offer.....?

Old 09-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
What would you offer.....?

I have been looking around for some powder coated rims....

These look good but i'm thinking alittle over priced........

What would you offer?

http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/1366216190.html
Old 09-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sweet, if they were colser I would pay $680. Offer him $580 that would allow him some room to counter if you could get them for $600 I think that would be a hell of a deal. Just my 2 cents though.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sweet stock wheels!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Those were painted by himself as you can see its sprayed. I feel its too much for OEM DIY painted rims with no tires. You can get tons of sweet Aftermarket rims with aggressive offsets for cheaper. IMHO they will not look all that great after all said and done.

You can get a nice used set of TRD FJ for that price if you wait and look around.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
werd
thought they were powdercoated...
I have a set of 4 matching rims and matching center caps that have been painted semi gloss black
still pretty sweet though
Old 09-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
repost.i posted awhile back. i like the style but not if they were spray canned grey
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ma-wheels.html
Old 09-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
dope wheels but overpriced and it looks like shit paint.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
No worries Johnny. If those have been powder coated. Thats not that great of a job. The rims aren't that great looking either. If they were Powder coated by a "PRO", I'm sure he'd state that to add to the sale. They're not bad but I'm basing it off the Sellers asking price. *** PASS ***