LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cb radio install

Old 10-22-2009, 06:17 AM   #21
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
I would want to refine the design a little before I sell them. I am going to make the next one out of a single piece of steel and a little thicker too. When I get the design perfect, I will let you guys know. I'll hook you guys up with a GREAT deal if I decide to sell any. Ill keep you updated. Thanks again for the response guys!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #22
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Can you fold the rear seats down with the radio mounted there?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #23
RAMZAK has a spectacular aura aboutRAMZAK has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mark
RAMZAK's Tacoma Gallery
Its 2009! Why in the world would you want a CB Radio? Who are you Smokey and The Bandit?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #24
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMZAK View Post
Who are you Smokey and The Bandit?
I am. But don't tell anyone!!
Old 11-13-2009, 07:07 AM   #25
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its 2009! Why in the world would you want a CB Radio? Who are you Smokey and The Bandit?
It's handy on the trail. A vehicle mounted CB will get much better reception than a FRS/GMRS radio and you may not get cell reception depending on where you are.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:42 AM   #26
gologit is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic...Air Cav  66-70
Name: Bob
Location: Up the hill from Grass Valley. Born and raised in northern Cal. Live and work in the Sierras.
gologit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

LOL...It might keep you from getting smushed by a logging truck if you use the back roads in my part of the country.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #27
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Nice clean install, I really like that antenna mount!

Does everyone just use CB's south of the 49th? I'm just wondering because here hardly anyone uses CB, most guys have VHF or UHF radios? All the logging and forestry companies use those radios so I guess thats probably why? I priced one out the other day $500, plus antenna, 128 channels. Roughly how much are those CB's worth?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #29
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on these mounts? Best I've seen for those of us who have a tonneau.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #30
IdahoNomad is on a distinguished road
Army: Psychological Operations
Name: Sean
IdahoNomad's Tacoma Gallery
How did you get the power cable all the way to the battery? I bought the same kit from right channel radios and the power/ground cable doesnt stretch nearly far from that position.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #31
SpeedBlueTaco0502 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
SpeedBlueTaco0502's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedBlueTaco0502
Will the antenna mount fit okay with a camper shell installed?