Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Revenge Fab Sliders

Old 09-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
My Revenge Fab Sliders

So I recently had my sliders welded on. Long story short, the crackhead welder put the gussets on the bottom instead of the top. But Im not worrying about it. I dont have 4x4 so chances are they will serve me well. Here are a few pics. Dirty but oh well. Big thanks to Beefed Taco. he helped me with a lot of questions and he really knows his stuff. Oh and he is not the one who welded them on. Some crackhead that supposedly knew what he was doing.

Old 09-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good brother
Old 09-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Except for the loop-dee-loo it looks good.
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelTaco View Post
Looks good brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
congrats.
Im glad I got mine and didnt have a hassle
Old 09-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, i really like your truck. Every time i look at it, it inspires me to buy stuff for mine haha
Old 09-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just dont get revenge fab sliders
If i do buy side steps im gonna go with N-Fab or get my friend to make me a set.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Dude, i really like your truck. Every time i look at it, it inspires me to buy stuff for mine haha
Thanks. I used to be that way with other members trucks. I slowly have done mods to bring it how I want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks good man.
Thanks
Quote:
Just dont get revenge fab sliders
x2 Mine came out nice because I was the first batch but his customer service sucks!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:32 AM   #10
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
it looks really sharp, I would say that even though your angle brackets are on the bottom instead fo the top that you will be ok. I would suspect it would still take a pretty good pounding. I would think they would handle a hi jack as is also.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:46 AM   #11
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
dude, i have to say, it would be worth it for you to get them re-mounted the correct way. As it is now your plates are BELOW the frame, this is a bigger problem than the gussets, but the gussets are a big problem too, not just because they will catch, but the reason they go on top is to have strength when landing on them, strength from upward force. As they are now they are supporting downward force, i.e. you stepping on them.

they look good from a far, but that "crackhead" welder really screwed the pooch.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
dude, i have to say, it would be worth it for you to get them re-mounted the correct way. As it is now your plates are BELOW the frame, this is a bigger problem than the gussets, but the gussets are a big problem too, not just because they will catch, but the reason they go on top is to have strength when landing on them, strength from upward force. As they are now they are supporting downward force, i.e. you stepping on them.

they look good from a far, but that "crackhead" welder really screwed the pooch.
Yea. I will test them out and see what happens. I really dont want to hassle with it.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:25 AM   #14
javajunk-e is on a distinguished road
javajunk-e's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!!! Glad to hear someone else received these bad boys!!! I got mine installed a few months ago and love them!!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #15
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Are Beef's sliders going to look like these?

Those look awesome.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #17
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad you got them on! They look good. If anything, just take a cut off wheel and make the plates the shape of a V on the bottom. This will help them slide better on something compared to having that sharp edge. Other than that, don't pet the sweaty stuff, & you'd be surprised how strong those are whether the gussets are on the top or the bottom. You'll have to do something really stupid to hurt those.

fyi...the last 2 pair I did looked like this, but I can do any style, I can even paint them pink if someone wanted....and a question, did those sliders come with the legs attached to the sliders?
Attached Thumbnails
My Revenge Fab Sliders-4rs-00001.jpg   My Revenge Fab Sliders-4rss-00010.jpg   My Revenge Fab Sliders-1bs-00004.jpg   My Revenge Fab Sliders-1bs-00013.jpg  
Old 10-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #18
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!!
Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I'm glad you got them on! They look good. If anything, just take a cut off wheel and make the plates the shape of a V on the bottom. This will help them slide better on something compared to having that sharp edge. Other than that, don't pet the sweaty stuff, & you'd be surprised how strong those are whether the gussets are on the top or the bottom. You'll have to do something really stupid to hurt those.

fyi...the last 2 pair I did looked like this, but I can do any style, I can even paint them pink if someone wanted....and a question, did those sliders come with the legs attached to the sliders?
Nice work ^

Yes the legs came attached.