Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good price on TRD CAT BACK

Old 09-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Good price on TRD CAT BACK

Looking for a used TRD CAT BACK for a 2nd Gen Taco, anybody know where I could get the best price on a new one? My TRD CAI is on the way so I might just have to break down and go with a new one, Oh well its just money right.