Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating Spray

Old 09-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
tacomaatw is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
tacomaatw's Tacoma Gallery
Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating Spray

Has anyone used this spray? I just ordered an Avid Off-Road Light Bar, and I'm probably going to paint it myself. If I do, I'll use Rustoleum, but I'd like a textured look. This truck bed coating spray is a new spray listed on their site.

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=367

The safer thing to do would be to use the satin spray which has lots of good feedback.

Marc
Old 09-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
i believe the truck bed spray is nothing more than undercoating that hardens. when i looked at the hammered spray for my rims, it just looks like a orange peel paint job, something i was taught was a bad paint job. but if thats the look your going for i guess its ok. on my last truck i did use herculiner roll on bed liner for my push bar and nerf bar. gave it a good texture and durable finish. may want to check it out, for the price it was a good deal.