1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question about fender flares and spacers on 5-lugger

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by elevin, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Sep 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM
    elevin

elevin [OP] Habitual line-stepper

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    South Fla.
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    15% tint over factory all around, U-Haul hitch, Hopkins wiring harness, 2.25" ReadyLift spacer/ AAL kit, 265/70/17's on Gunmetal/Machined Enkeis, JVC head unit w/ Ipod interface, WalMart seat covers, hoseclamp mod, seatbelt beep mod, bedrail bike mounts, 6 D-rings in bed, Pop N Lock
    Howdy again y'all! I am a 5 lug guy without stock fender flares. I have been reading up here, and checking vendors of stock looking ones, and just realized the PreRunners have holes drilled in the fenders to facillitate install! Are there any available that look like OEM that you don't have to drill to install? Bushwhacker doesn't have them only the kind with the decorative screws like the Nissans :mad:. Also, I added big wheels & tires and it doesn't seem like they offer 5 lug spacers that are 1" or more thick!! I checked Spidertrax and ebay also on this!!
    Please help as collectively, you all are the greatest Tacoma knowledge base the world has known..

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top