Notices

Question about fender flares and spacers on 5-lugger

Old 09-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
Habitual line-stepper
elevin is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
elevin's Tacoma Gallery
Question about fender flares and spacers on 5-lugger

Howdy again y'all! I am a 5 lug guy without stock fender flares. I have been reading up here, and checking vendors of stock looking ones, and just realized the PreRunners have holes drilled in the fenders to facillitate install! Are there any available that look like OEM that you don't have to drill to install? Bushwhacker doesn't have them only the kind with the decorative screws like the Nissans . Also, I added big wheels & tires and it doesn't seem like they offer 5 lug spacers that are 1" or more thick!! I checked Spidertrax and ebay also on this!!
Please help as collectively, you all are the greatest Tacoma knowledge base the world has known..