Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

eBay seat covers

Old 09-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
toyotacoma is on a distinguished road
toyotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
eBay seat covers

I know they are not as good as the wet-okole ones but I would rather not spend over $200 on 1 pair of seat covers.

So, which one of these do you think is the better deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...=p4506.c0.m245

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/n-CAR...=p4506.c0.m245
Old 09-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
ill go with the 2nd one because of the color of my truck
Old 09-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Well if this quote from the second link doesn't fill you with confidence I don't know what will:

Our quality is better than most others.
our total price with shipping cannot be beaten by any comparable quality item. we are the lowest price on ebay for this quality.

Really trying hard to emphasize the "quality". I wouldn't waste the money on them. There's another brand that similar to Wet Okole but a lot cheaper and from what I've read the people that installed them have no problem vouching for them. I'll try to find the name for you.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #4
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
I saw these a while back and was wondering if they were worth a damn myself.....
Old 09-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Ive heard that if you install any seat covers that are not from Wet Okole your seats will eventually start melting...
Old 09-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
IN all honesty though, I like to read feedback people leave. Both sellers have feedback in which buyers mention a weak fit but the first link also has a buyer who received ripped covers and another who advises against setting high expectations for the covers. So i'd probably go for the 2nd seller. Plus he has way more transactions.