Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Expanded steel for grill? Pics?

Old 10-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Expanded steel for grill? Pics?

I would like to see a picture if anyone has used expanded steel in their grill. I have seen lots of perforated steel but not much expanded. The Jamoshi writeup had it but I would like to see it used horizontally not vertically. A lot to ask? Maybe, but I know people like to show off!