Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ebay Eyelids (non-angry)

Old 10-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay Eyelids (non-angry)

Hey, Just bought these "non-angry" eyelids from the seller vq5speed on EBAY. They fit PERFECT. I am getting them painted today, and will be able to pick them up and post some pics tomorrow afternoon.

Quality looks good so far! They came with primer on them and 3M on the other side. Anywho- You can get em on ebay. Here is a pic from the ebay ad. Don't know who's truck-

Here is the link to the ebay page I bought them from.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
you bought Noe's truck?! sweet!
hahaha

05prerunner
Old 10-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Joelito2983 will become famous soon enoughJoelito2983 will become famous soon enough
Joelito2983's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good but i think the angry one's looks much better!!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
you bought Noe's truck?! sweet!
hahaha

05prerunner
i was totally thinking that same thing
Old 10-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That's definitely Noe's truck.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah cuz the triangle things in the grill surround are white
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwaterski View Post
Here is a pic from the ebay ad. Don't know who's truck-
Ah, this isn't my truck- Mine is silver yo! I will post pictures of my truck tomorrow! This truck is the one in the ebay ad. Maybe the ebay seller vq5speed bought that guy's truck!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #9
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Well, the seller apparently drives a Nissan product. How sad for him (I had a VQ 5 speed in my Altima).

I like those better than the "angry" version.

Aha, he has an Altima: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Fibre-Cu...__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Old 10-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Those are a million times better than the angry ones
Old 10-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #11
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ ditto...i might have to get some of these but they are a little expensive for a small piece of plastic with double sided tape on em....but they sure do look nice
Old 10-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
^^^ ditto...i might have to get some of these but they are a little expensive for a small piece of plastic with double sided tape on em....but they sure do look nice
I thought the same thing. A little high- I just didnt want the stickers, I wanted something molded to fit the contours of the headlight. I was surprised at how many angles there actually are on the headlight- you can really see it when you look at the actual eyelid. What sucks is that the local body shop I am using to color match the eyelids is ripping me a new one on the cost.... $75.00 is too much I think to get them painted- they better look damn good, or I am going to literally stick them in his ass.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #13

Just got the eyelids back. Only had to pay $20.00 which was nice. All in all i'm happy. But if you get these be sure to prep the surface a little before getting them painted. There are a few places I really should have sanded down, and made just a lil smoother.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

UP CLOSE:
Old 10-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #14

Damn I need some 285's.....

......And some black wheels!
Old 10-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
and black headlights...
Old 10-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
nice! how much did you pay for them?
I think $40.00 ish.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
and black headlights...
Oh yeah don't worry I'm copying you all the way lol

no but kinda am....
Old 10-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwaterski View Post
Oh yeah don't worry I'm copying you all the way lol

no but kinda am....
haha no worries. no trademark here
ur mirrors looks good too man
Old 10-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #20

^^Thanks! I am much happier with the color matched stuff too!