LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dyna Beads

Old 10-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Dyna Beads

Anyone have any success using Dyna Beads with their stock or aftermarket rims?
Old 10-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
No... I tried some after getting some TRD rims from craigslist. I have a no-mar tire changer so I did the swap myself and thought I'd just dump the dynabeads in to balance but the rims were so out of balance that they didn't work.

I had them balanced by a shop and they needed a lot of weight.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
How many ounces did you try? I am really looking into this option and eliminating wheel weights altogether.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
I used whatever they suggested...I think 2 or 4 ounces / tire.