1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

some jack knob...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by LBtaco, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Oct 5, 2009 at 4:37 PM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Damn, you're hard core loopy doggy. :poking:

2. Oct 5, 2009 at 5:00 PM
    lopedogg

lopedogg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    '12 TACO TRD
    yeah well when your truck has been broken into 7 times and your house robbed and your identity taken you become a little trigger happy! But everyone always says bad luck is better than no luck....grrrrrrrr.

3. Oct 5, 2009 at 5:11 PM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    damn, then nuke the f**kers!!!!

4. Oct 5, 2009 at 6:41 PM
    Agent7

Agent7 Senior Executive of Nothing.

Member:
    Toronto, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6spd
    BHLM, Stubby Antenna, Custom Front Grill, Debaged Tailgate, Added TRD Emblem, Removed Factory Pinstripes, Leer 100XL Cap, Prolumen 6000K HID Kit with custom glare shields, Eurolite Yellow fog lights, 20" Fast Hustler wheels (black w/3" deepdish polished lip), Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20's, Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers, Custom LED Gauges, Pioneer AVIC F700BT All-In-One Indash Navigation (Hacked)
    Its funny cause I was thinking of the long term... yeah this kid is 12 now... but in 3 years he has the potential to be a huge douche bag. I don't know what it is about the 15 year olds but they just know how far they can push things without any real consequence to their actions. So if I dangled him in the air in front of his father, what can I expect 3 years down the road when his raisin sized testicals swell to grapefruit status, and he unleashes devestation upon my hard earned toy! :D I can vouch for it too, cause I was a dick at the age of 15 too! Believe me, there was more thought than just being mature about it.... ;) :D

5. Oct 5, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    Moto_Joe

Moto_Joe Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma
    32'' tires 5100 Bilstein Moto-Metal Wheels
    i just got new rims and they came with really nice crome caps and i have had them stolen in the past and i hate that! so i just put them on and kinda tight with plyers, just tight enough so you cant take them off by hand. lol only thing that sucks is that you cant take them off with out plyers if you have to. lol

6. Oct 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!

I so thought a paintball gun was going to be part of this story. I applaud you for being more mature than that.
    I bet they keep an eye on your truck also, don't want to take the blame for what some other punk might do.

7. Oct 6, 2009 at 5:11 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Agreed. I did some things when I was a kid I am not proud of. Most of us do and most of us turn to be OK people. Some don't. I think it has a lot to do with the friends you pick at important times of your life. :)

8. Oct 6, 2009 at 8:41 AM
    HIGGI

HIGGI Member

Member:
    hi desert
    Vehicle:
    2009 pyrite mica dc o/r 3"lifted debadged
    instead of putting vasoline or grease on them to make it slippery, how about a nice thin film of paint stripper? then the bastid will start to burn and wont know why

Products Discussed in

To Top