Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Updated Pictures

Old 10-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Updated Pictures

What's up folks?

I was able to get out this afternoon and snap a couple of pix of the truck with the trimmed front mud flaps and N-Fab steps. I still need to get the rear bumper powder coated black and buy another Goodyear Dura-Trac for a spare but I am happy with the overall look.
Attached Thumbnails
Updated Pictures-pa050255.jpg   Updated Pictures-pa050257.jpg   Updated Pictures-pa050254.jpg   Updated Pictures-pa050251.jpg  
Old 10-05-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
jeremy is on a distinguished road
Name: jeremy
jeremy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man, im gettin the duratrac soon. and after seeing your pics its a definate!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah ... wow ... just wow.

You continue to excel, JJ.

Emoticon unnecessary.

Damn the left mouse button!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
SoCalTaco08 is on a distinguished road
SoCalTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
N-fabs

Jay,

What size are those N-Fabs? 2" or 3"? I'm looking to get some and can't decide on the size.

Thanks!
Old 11-14-2009, 06:53 AM   #9

These are the 2", I got them from the 4wheelparts warehouse down next to LA at a good price. On the website they say they are the 3" but they are the 2".
Old 11-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
SoCalTaco08 is on a distinguished road
SoCalTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I like the look of the 2". Truck looks good.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #11
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles have you put on the Duratracs? Are they wearing well? How are they in the rain, snow, and mud?
Old 11-17-2009, 08:25 AM   #12
msaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of light
msaniac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
How many miles have you put on the Duratracs? Are they wearing well? How are they in the rain, snow, and mud?
x2
Old 11-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #13

I have put about 1500 miles on them and so far I can't tell that they have worn at all. Very little rode noise and the truck handles awesome. I have not had them in snow yet but I should in a couple of weeks when I head up north. Overall I am very impressed with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #15
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the tire size?