Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Double cab Long Bed

Old 10-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #21
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Good tip man. Thanks! I'll have to try that. Do you put anything by the rear window for protection?
No, the ATV tires bump up to the front of the bed & leaves about 2" between the rear bumper & the glass so the only wat it can hit the glass is if the bed bows in 2". I am pretty sure that is not going to happen, I hual my ATV on a regular basis & never had a problem.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #22
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds great man! Thanks. I'll try it this weekend
Old 10-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #23
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
Thanks, it is a t-rex grill, I am not crazy about the Toyota symbol, but my wife got me the grill as a gift so I am stuck with it.
Looks nice and you have a keepher for a wife!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #24
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well since your on this sight I doubt that you have trouble showing off you truck... haha... it looks good... How did it do towing the Jetta?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #25
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post

Tires and wheels next.
Is that the first day you had it? Probably the cleanest looking black Tacoma I have seen....
Old 10-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
my clunker

Clunker??? You dont like it?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #27
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Is that the first day you had it? Probably the cleanest looking black Tacoma I have seen....

LOL -- No, about 60 days old there, but it was the day after the lift and boards were installed so I spiffed her up.

The BSP paint waxes up real good.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #28
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Well since your on this sight I doubt that you have trouble showing off you truck... haha... it looks good... How did it do towing the Jetta?
It did great. I could easily maintain 50 MPH over mountain passes. That trailer was almost as heavy as the Jetta. I think I was pushing about 6,200lbs.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
It did great. I could easily maintain 50 MPH over mountain passes. That trailer was almost as heavy as the Jetta. I think I was pushing about 6,200lbs.
I towed an old Porsche from Cincinnati to Atlanta.... didn't really have any trouble... used a U-Haul trailer that weighed about 2k... I was moving a little quicker at about 70-80 untill I hit the mountains and only one hill slowed me down enought for the auto trans to go into 3rd... but I took it easy on it... I think I was a little lighter tho.. prob about 4k at the most...
Old 10-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post

Old photo. lifted a bit now. Avid step bars pending install.
Really like that color... Since I bought mine at the end of 06 I was limited to getting a good deal on a few left over 06's... mine was one of them... didn't really have an option in color...
Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #32
Toyota Fanatic
smood74 is on a distinguished road

smood74's Tacoma Gallery
Here mine.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #35
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Mine is still completely stock for now but here it is!

Old 10-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #36
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Clunker??? You dont like it?
i hate it. should have kept my 02 taco. 15-16mpg sucks donkey dick. my frame/everything underneath is rusting. 2 wheel alignments. tires are already wasted at 24k miles. just not built like the older tacos were.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #37
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^

Agree 100000%
My 2000 was a tank. I would be afraid to take this truck half the places i had the old one. Damn frame rust, couldnt pass up the deal though.

My old truck felt more solid than this one. This truck feels like its build for looks and not punishment. Oh well, I still love it...Just gonna baby it for a while I guess.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #38
dannythefrenchie is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
dannythefrenchie's Tacoma Gallery
my 4 dr long box...not to many here...danny
Attached Thumbnails
Double cab Long Bed-hpim4811.jpg   Double cab Long Bed-hpim4842.jpg  
Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #39
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythefrenchie View Post
my 4 dr long box...not to many here...danny
That looks exactly like my truck, but with a topper. That looks really good!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBoy View Post
Here's mine

I wish they offered this color when I bought mine...