Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Double cab Long Bed

Old 10-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #41
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
I wish they offered this color when I bought mine...
Mud? That's an aftermarket only color.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #42
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Mud? That's an aftermarket only color.
That is something that my truck doesn't see very often...
Old 10-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #43
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That is something that my truck doesn't see very often...
Really? I would think Kentucky would have plenty of mud - especially after the storms you guys had lately. (only reason I know - my parents live in Lexington)
Old 10-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #44
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Really? I would think Kentucky would have plenty of mud - especially after the storms you guys had lately. (my parents live in Lexington)
Yeah there is plenty of mud... my truck just isn't the mudding type... i like to keep it clean... atleast on the outside... my dogs keep my from keeping the inside clean... and i have a double cab long bed so the whole time I am off road i have to worry about bending my running boards or hitting something in the middle of my truck... i have a sport so therefore no skid plates...UGH... pulling the boat or quads and taking the dogs everywhere I go is really why I have it..
Old 10-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #45
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Yeah there is plenty of mud... my truck just isn't the mudding type... i like to keep it clean... atleast on the outside... my dogs keep my from keeping the inside clean... and i have a double cab long bed so the whole time I am off road i have to worry about bending my running boards or hitting something in the middle of my truck... i have a sport so therefore no skid plates...UGH... pulling the boat or quads and taking the dogs everywhere I go is really why I have it..
Sounds like my truck.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #46

Quote:
Sounds like my truck.
Just need a really good interior cleaning... way to much dog hair...
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #48
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i love the WHLM
Old 10-08-2009, 07:40 PM   #49

Wish I could find a woman that drove a Tacoma.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Mine is still completely stock for now but here it is!

How that do towing the horse trailer? Do you have the upgraded suspension or Air Bags?
Old 10-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #52
Faskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really nice
Faskev's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is epic! We need to keep it going, I like looking at wicked DC LB's!

Here's my chariot

Old 10-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskev View Post
This thread is epic! We need to keep it going, I like looking at wicked DC LB's!

Here's my chariot

yeah i there aren't very many around my house.... i am jealouse about the lift.. looks great!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #54
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskev View Post

Here's my chariot

your shit is dope!!!! is that a 6" lift with 33s???
Old 10-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #55
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^Yeah that looks really nice. Doubt it's a 6" lift. The front looks too short.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #56
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
^^^^Yeah that looks really nice. Doubt it's a 6" lift. The front looks too short.
i think your right. in the driveway it looks 3" and offroad it looks bigger.
still looks good with the black rockstars
Old 10-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #57
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah too bad I can't afford the Rockstars. The smallest one is 18! And then the tires cost much more too! Jeez....expensive hobby isn't it.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #58
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
Yeah too bad I can't afford the Rockstars. The smallest one is 18! And then the tires cost much more too! Jeez....expensive hobby isn't it.
i cant afford shit either. my little girl just turned 1,all my money goes to her and toy r us, in the middle of buying a house, and i hate my rusted pile of poop.