Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Double cab Long Bed

Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Double cab Long Bed

I want to see some other double cab long beds.. I dont see too many in my area mostly access cabs...
Old 10-08-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a crappy pic i took the day after I got the truck on my way to work.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice looking... I wish mine had the roof rack... even though I dont think I would ever use it, it looks cool...
Old 10-08-2009, 09:02 AM   #5

P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Nice looking... I wish mine had the roof rack... even though I dont think I would ever use it, it looks cool...
I don't think I'd ever really use it either. Maybe it's time for me to get back into surfing?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
my clunker

Old 10-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine..

Old 10-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #8

P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike! paintdiddy Is that a 750 jigster and do you really have to put the tailgate down to fit it in the bed? I measured my RR length to just a few inches over 6 ft I thought all I had to do was turn the front wheel a little to make it fit with the gate closed,
Old 10-08-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Dub View Post
Nice bike! paintdiddy Is that a 750 jigster and do you really have to put the tailgate down to fit it in the bed? I measured my RR length to just a few inches over 6 ft I thought all I had to do was turn the front wheel a little to make it fit with the gate closed,
thanks. its an 06 gixxer 600.it doesnt fit will the tailgate up.misses by a few inches.if i put the bike on a slight angle it would fit. i wouldnt turn the front wheel, the bike will roll out on you. put it in on an angle
Old 10-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Here's mine..

looks good. u need bhlms and black nerfs fo sho
Old 10-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #12

Thats a nice looking Tacoma... The first one I have seen with the grill insert. I bought that one but took it back because I didn't want the Toyota symbol in the middle, but I really like yours. I might buy it again. What brand is yours?
Old 10-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #13
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Show off my truck?!? Okay. If I must.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #14
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats a nice looking Tacoma... The first one I have seen with the grill insert. I bought that one but took it back because I didn't want the Toyota symbol in the middle, but I really like yours. I might buy it again. What brand is yours?

Thanks, it is a t-rex grill, I am not crazy about the Toyota symbol, but my wife got me the grill as a gift so I am stuck with it.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #16
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I love Double Cab long beds. I wish the bed was a little longer though. Very pleased with my truck

Old 10-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #17
MTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

MTL Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
I love Double Cab long beds. I wish the bed was a little longer though. Very pleased with my truck

I can close my tail gate with my atv in the bed only if I put it in backwards.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #19
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Good tip man. Thanks! I'll have to try that. Do you put anything by the rear window for protection?
Old 10-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #20
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2

I heard it gets noisy though. Any truth to that?