1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3 inch lift 285's????????????

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by countryboy22, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Oct 16, 2009 at 12:55 AM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    x2! the only reason people don't put the spacers in the back, is because they think it gives them that long travel truck look, which looks stupid on a non long travel truck! haha

2. Oct 16, 2009 at 2:50 AM
    Reaper22

Reaper22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Palmyra Missouri
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Tacoma
    Radient Red, Red Grille, Debadge'd, Blacken'd Headlights, DTRL's, Cruise Control, Fog Lights, 2 1\2" suspension lift, 285\75\16 Nitto Dune Grapplers, Pioneer Premier DEH-P510UB stereo, Pioneer 3 way fronts with factory tweeters & Kenwood tweeters, Kenwood truck boxes behide seats with 8" subs in each, Wet suit like tacoma seat covers
    My 2 sets will be here today, I got them for the rear cuz I think it would not look right, If you want to save money and sacrafice looks than thats your option, I will post picks when I get them on..

3. Oct 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Sweet

4. Oct 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM
    Razorecko

Razorecko Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 Pyrite DCLB TRD Supercharged
    Got the truck back....10000x times better. I had 2" of thread on the drivers side and 1 3/4" of thread on the passengers side. I had to do it this way in order to compensate for the 1/2" infamous taco lean on the drivers side. The taco nailed an incline that i always hit the bodymount with and was perfectly silent :D - and the best part is that I have no vibration from takeoff like I did previously. Obviously leveling out the drivetrain helps out with the vibes. I'm ready for winter bicccchhhees

5. Oct 16, 2009 at 6:19 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Nice. Now pictures!

6. Oct 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    Razorecko

Razorecko Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 Pyrite DCLB TRD Supercharged
    Yea hopefully this weekend, its not supposed to rain like crazy. I also had it undercoated with their best sound proof undercoating ( keep the salt away from the frame here in chicago ) and WOW did it quelch alot of road noise. I'm seriously impressed. The test will be later tonight when i'm on the highway cruisin at 80

Products Discussed in

To Top