Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Archived information?

Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
BuckshotJones will become famous soon enough
BuckshotJones's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BuckshotJones
Archived information?

Sorry for the noobish question....but here it goes...
I've had this truck for 2 weeks now and I love it to death. I'm constantly looking for excuses to drive somewhere just so I can get in the damn thing. I bought it used, its an 07 PreRunner TRD Off Road, but the dealer didn't have the original sticker. I've searched up and down the web for an archive to find out just exactly what options are installed. I'm pretty sure of most of what's here, towing package, Bilsteins, etc... its just certain things i'm not sure of, like do I have the JBL audio system or no? Trans cooler? Basically i'm looking for a list of options that were on the 2007 models for reference if possible.

Thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If you send via E-mail your VIN number to Toyota Corperate, they will tell you what you have on your truck.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Your vin number should tell you those things. Options packages and what not. As far as the JBL, if the stereo in upper right says jbl you do!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
If you send via E-mail your VIN number to Toyota Corperate, they will tell you what you have on your truck.
Darn you beat me to it...typing on the itouch is slow
Old 10-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Darn you beat me to it...typing on the itouch is slow