Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Saw this in Huntington Beach today...............

Old 10-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this in Huntington Beach today...............

Anyone in socal recognize the truck?......................
Old 10-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I've seen it in plenty of photos around.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

SoCal Tom's Tacoma Gallery
I recognize the intersection but not the truck.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a sweet looking truck!
Old 10-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
dreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to behold

dreamnz's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE a serious long travel truck, but I don't understand pouring $5k+ into suspension, glass fenders, wheels & tires, and not dropping that last couple of hundred on paint!

I see that a lot. Maybe I'm getting old. Is that the look? Kinda like leaving the price tag hanging off your sideways cap?
Old 10-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Tom View Post
I recognize the intersection but not the truck.

If I remember right its right off the 405 & Bosa.............................
Old 10-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
yea, i think that guy was one of the first w/ LT over on CT.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^That is what seriously "URKS" me too. I can't stand unpainted body parts. Some people just don't care.....Painting the fenders makes all the difference imho.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
baller on a budget.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #12
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamnz View Post
Kinda like leaving the price tag hanging off your sideways cap?
...and ironing the bill flat. Rat bastards!
Old 10-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #13
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
that truck looks like Chaz from CT...

his screen name should still be HoeRunner

if that is him, that truck is amazing offroad...
Old 10-11-2009, 01:15 AM   #14
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^That is what seriously "URKS" me too. I can't stand unpainted body parts. Some people just don't care.....Painting the fenders makes all the difference imho.
the vast majority of us LT wheelers dont bother painting them as they get trashed anyway...

i have priced out having mine painted, and considering how cut up they are from hitting the desert brush at 45+ mph, i quickly divert my funds to the performance of the truck...

if i had the extra 300 bux, i would get em painted, but in reality, as hard as we run these trucks, it always takes a back seat to other upgrades...
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #15
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
his screen name should still be HoeRunner
yea, i think thats the one..
Old 10-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #16

Spending all that money on suspension products would probably leave me in the hole as well.............I think paint would be the last expense on my mind.............mikesdoublecab has a valid point tho......
Old 10-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #17
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
not painting makes more sense since like mikesdoublecab said they will get trashed anyway. mine are metal fenders and i have trashed a couple sets and a bed side. but i have full coverage insurance so they painted it anyways.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #18
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
sick long travel setup...unpainted body parts I can't stand...

if it was me...I would have got them painted prior to installing them...
Old 10-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #19
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the vast majority of us LT wheelers dont bother painting them as they get trashed anyway..
Totally understand and thats what I've been told by a few L/T Guys. However I guess the black fenders aren't that bad, but its the white ones that bother me as they stick out like a sore thumb.

However if your TACO is white and you get unpainted white fenders. Thats not bad at all.....

To each its own, as my TACO is more focused on looks...LOL. However I can see myself saying "F" it if I'm getting rock chips.. .
Old 10-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #20
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
To each its own, as my TACO is more focused on looks...LOL. However I can see myself saying "F" it if I'm getting rock chips...
same with me bro...right now my TACO is more focused on looks the performance part is slowly being worked in...but the day I lift my truck is also the same day that I would get my fender painted...I hate the look of half @ss trucks and cars...just my $.02