LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BW fenders on my SB DBL cab & Eyelids

Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
BW fenders on my SB DBL cab & Eyelids

Well I finally got them painted. (Thanks to "Makana" for hooking me up with a painter)

Sorry sort of dark. But I'll get better pics later.

Now for WIW.

What additional coverage does these BW give??????

Here's the facts!

The front stock fenders from the strut tower out is 15".
The front with the BW fenders from the strut tower out is 15.5"
A gain of .5" of tire coverage.

The rear stock fenders from the bedside wall out is 15"
The rear with the BW fenders from the bedside out is 16"
A gain of 1" of tire coverage.

Well I guess BW claim of 1.75" of additional coverage is just that! A claim.

Let the truth be known!!
Here's the facts!~
Old 10-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
looks good toku! makes me want to get some asap
Old 10-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #5
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
r those the bushwacker ones..?? they finally made it for a shortbed...?? looks good BTW...
Thanks guys!

Yeah they're BushWacker fenders, made for the short bed! I think I got one of the first sets made available for the short bed.

The nice thing is that the fenders are full gloss and not the dull orange peel like the factory flares.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Badass.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:44 AM   #8
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great toku! Thanks for the measurements too.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:13 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks kickass man!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:49 AM   #10
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I like! If you dont mind saying, how much did they run you?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #14
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Why? Why? Why is EVERYONES truck nicer than mine. This place can be so depressing. Looks great. Put that one on the list of a thousand things I need to do to the truck.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #15
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
who cares about the facts, the look so bad ass!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #16
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NraFan View Post
Why? Why? Why is EVERYONES truck nicer than mine. This place can be so depressing. Looks great. Put that one on the list of a thousand things I need to do to the truck.
x1000000
Old 10-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #17
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Man Toku, slow down, you are going to fast for me!! can't keep up with all the mods! I say that because when my truck grows up it wants to be just like yours, Love your truck dude!! Truck looks nice with the BushWacker's & know I'm looking into the eyelids When I go back to Hawaii, I hope to see your truck!! (was there in 95 Honeymoon and in 2005 10 yr. Anniversary)
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 PM   #18
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NraFan View Post
I feel your pain...lol
Old 10-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #20

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I like! If you dont mind saying, how much did they run you?
Thanks Everyone!

I got the BW's from 4WP so it was just over $400. And the eyelids were from Ebid I think it's the same guy on Ebay.
The painting was a side deal, so I don't think I can say how much it was.
But it was a really good deal!
In total it all cost less than $700