Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRD CAI Post Install Video

Old 10-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #1
ggerdsen is on a distinguished road

ggerdsen's Tacoma Gallery
TRD CAI Post Install Video

Just installed TRD CAI with stock exhaust. Had been looking on forums and youtube to see what it sounded like prior to install. To all those that were wondering, enjoy.
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...IMG_0474-3.flv
Old 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Your link is a bit screwy for me.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #3

Fixed it i think
Old 10-16-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. That's awesome. I need to get one.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #7

Yeah was my iPhone camera
Old 10-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bennett
BassPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Better than I hoped for! Can't wait to install mine tomorrow!
Old 10-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
MyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud ofMyoTacoma has much to be proud of

MyoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I still gotta install mine also. Stupid gasket was too short....RTV!
Old 10-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #10

I don't know what to do with the old intake assembly. Any ideas?
Old 10-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
make a bong
Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #12
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
where did ya guys pick up the trd cai? and whats the price?