Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where to Buy ( DTRL ) Relay & Jumper Online? ( TRDPARTS4U? )

Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Where to Buy ( DTRL ) Relay & Jumper Online? ( TRDPARTS4U? )

I've searched and can't find them on http://www.trdparts4u.com as TOKU recommends. Anyone know where to get these 2 parts from? I'd like to order them and install them asap.

Part # 82241-04030 and # 81980-35020
( Relay and jumper
)

Whats the best low watt Bulb to place in them to not burn the lens. Some members have had the inside lens burnt from these DTRL.

Can I add LEDS in the blinker?

Thanks

Old 10-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
they made those two parts a bundled package, at least for a time. maybe just call them up?

as long as you use OEM wattage bulbs, you will be fine. you can add LED bulbs, but i dont think they will be as bright at the OEM bulbs...for awhile i was thinking of making my own board w/ superflux LEDs, but gave up on that idea after seeing the DTRL on other trucks, plenty bright, even in the bright sun.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks Yosh

I'll call them Monday. I was hoping to easily order online.... I just got the FOG light mod done by Jeff and would love to add the DTRL in Yellow.

Yosh, I'm jealous you're getting 20.3 mpg...How is this? I'm only getting 15.8
Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

p rated 245s, watching light ahead, cruise control on fwy, no engine or exhaust mods...but the TL retrofit headlights do help a little...
Old 10-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Ohh, yeah thats real smart! What do you set on the freeways @ cruise?

You finally finished your TL Retros? Pics!

I recently added the rear spacers on my aftermarket rims. I added the Spidertrax on my 4.5 back spacing 17's. I'm beginning to think thats playing a huge roll as they stick out a lot. My front doesn't have spacing. I was at least getting 17 before that addition.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #6

do you really think that spacing your rear wheels made that much of a difference? the same amount of tire is still in contact w/ the road, so nothing really has changed, except a negligible amount of aerodynamics...

yea, TLs are going to be closed up and installed tomorrow, heres a teaser comparing the output..

VS...!

and getting back to the point of the thread, i searched over there and didnt see that package, it used to be right on the front page...
Old 10-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thats sexy Yosh. Wow...I know you've spent a lot of time researching and doing the project. Hope it all pays off in the end as it that cutoff looks Primo.

Yeah, the DTRL package is no more on the site. Pretty bummed. I'm going to call a favor to my parts guy @ Toyo. Hopefully its a reasonable price.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
TRDparts4U has the OEM parts on a separate site here. I think it comes out to $53 + shipping for both the relay and jumper.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #9

more like work and wife took up all the free time i had to do the project! also, i really wanted to vacuum form the lights, and i could only do that at my parents house some 1:45 away, as i dont have a shop vac or big enough oven, so that took a few tries/trips down there. now i could probably bang out a set of lights in a weekend, start to finish. i learned a ton, almost tempted to make a few sets and throw them up on egay...

check w/ shawn from the CT board, his number is (619)270-3137 . supposedly he can get parts cheap if you say your from CT. called him about those new bronze FJ rims, he's seems like a really cool guy.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Ray, Here's where i got mine... VERY FAST Shipping... No complaints!

http://www.totallytwistedcreations.c...trl_kit_0.html
Old 10-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
jay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shedjay_shy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jay_shy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to order a few parts from these guys.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=213747

Daytime running light parts are 51.52
plus 10.50 shipping.

Cheapest I've found yet.

Jason