Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rebates?

Old 10-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Rebates?

My new Tacoma should be delivered and ready for pickup this Tuesday. Does anyone know of any rebates coming out in November which would make me want to wait a few extra days until I actually buy my Tacoma? Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #2
I don't want a large farva!
chiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nice

chiefridr's Tacoma Gallery
They don't announce that shit ahead of time for that exact reason. It would jeopardize sales for the current month and the next month. They don't even know about the programs (rebates and discounted APR's) until the first business day of the month usually. I say this cuz I worked at a large Toyota dealer in my area for about 5 yrs. If anyone knows anything to the contrary, lemme know. But ususally dealers are itching to make deals at the end of the month, so now is prolly a good time anyway. If you don't like the deal you got, chisel em some more. He'll prolly come down a little bit more if you ask him to.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
TreyMR2 has a spectacular aura aboutTreyMR2 has a spectacular aura about
TreyMR2's Tacoma Gallery
^ that is exactly right. I work at a dealership to and asked the sales manager that question and got that exact answer chiefridr just gave you. Lol
Old 10-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Check edmunds.com
Old 10-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #5
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks. I like my deal, but below invoice would be cool too, haha!
Old 10-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
Captain

One last question, as this is my first new car...

In CA, when you register a vehicle, is it based on the date you buy it in or the month? Say I buy it Nov. 1, as opposed to Oct. 31, do I just get one extra day of registration or a whole month. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #7
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bennett
BassPilot's Tacoma Gallery
You're sticker will definitely say NOV, so that will be one more month of not being pulled over for visibly lapsing your reg.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #8
Captain

Will it say NOV if I buy OCt 31?
Old 10-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bennett
BassPilot's Tacoma Gallery
I think it will reflect the month that you submit and pay for your registration in.