LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Microfiber cloths. How do we clean them?

Old 02-09-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Microfiber cloths. How do we clean them?

I just got 8 of these guys and some have polish, glaze, and wipings from both. What's the best way to clean these used microfiber towels so they work again as they should.

Washer and dryer ok?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:03 AM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I do, seems to be o.k.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:09 AM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, clean them that way, but don't use any fabric softener, it will ruin them.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
they work great for cleaning windows also
Old 02-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I just throw them in the normal laundry. Sam's Club sells 25 packs of microfiber towels in several fun colors for about 12 bucks so I don't worry about throwing them away if they're a real mess.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
wash on gentle. Use woolite or any liquid detergent. Dry on low heat. Only wash microfiber by itself, or it will pick up lint from other fabrics. Dont use fabric softener. The oils in fabric softener can leave streaks on your paint.

Get some real detailing microfiber. I like waffle weave style. It dries off water and buffs off wax good. If your microfiber sticks to your skin then its probably cheap stuff. Good microfiber makes a big difference and will cause less swirls than the cheap stuff. Check AutoGeek, Autopia-carcare, and PakShak.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #8
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
PB! Damn I got the cheap stuff. Going to use this for my household windows and cleaning then.

I won't waffle on my decision to buy these ones.