LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Railway Oval Tube Steps

Old 02-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
muclhed is on a distinguished road

muclhed's Tacoma Gallery
Railway Oval Tube Steps

Hello Everyone I was wondering if anyone had tried these yet??

I recently upgraded my wheels to chrome and need to match the side steps

I am considering these since they are the closest to the OEM stock tubesteps I have on my truck now (but chrome instead).....I was toying with the idea of having my current ones chromed until I stumbled accross these. Any and all input on this is greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance

Check out the links
http://www.runningboardwarehouse.com...S&Category=466

http://www.runningboardwarehouse.com...ROD&ProdID=371
Old 02-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Your links are for Tundra's.

Chrome, IMO, is not a good idea. Stainless (polished) is.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #3

muclhed's Tacoma Gallery
I know... I cant find a good pic of them on a taco

Just trying to keep everything on the truck matching....since I got my chrome wheels put on those gray step bars have been driving me nuts
Old 02-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
Tug is on a distinguished road
Tug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muclhed View Post
I know... I cant find a good pic of them on a taco

Just trying to keep everything on the truck matching....since I got my chrome wheels put on those gray step bars have been driving me nuts

Google nerf bars, you should be able to come up with something.

Better yet hows this?

Tug
Old 02-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #5

muclhed's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I am really trying to find oval chrome nerf bars without breaking the bank......I really like the ones I had the dealer put on when I bought the truck I just wish they were chrome......These railway tube steps seem to be the closest I can find to looking like the stock yet chrome

I was just curious if anyone had them or had looked into them.....I have to admit I am skeptical due to the way they are constructed.. check out the links in my first post.

Thanks All