LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who has had their tailgate STOLEN? Or..

View Poll Results: Has your tailgate been stolen, or do you know somebody whose tailgate was stolen?
My tailgate was stolen. 53 1.90%
My friend's tailgate was stolen. 70 2.51%
My tailgate AND my friend's tailgate were stolen. 12 0.43%
I stole somebody's tailgate. 139 4.98%
Knock on wood, I still have my tailgate, and I have an anti-theft device installed. 1,162 41.66%
Knock on wood, I still have my tailgate, but I don't have an anti-theft device installed. 1,438 51.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2789. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2009, 04:31 AM   #21
Blue Tango is a jewel in the roughBlue Tango is a jewel in the roughBlue Tango is a jewel in the roughBlue Tango is a jewel in the rough
Air Force: NIS
Blue Tango's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickockander View Post
...or just put a big dent in it. nobody wants a dented tailgate...that's why guys are stealing them...

...and remember, there's only one thief...everyone else is just trying to get their tailgate back.
My tailgate has some damage, nothing major but noticeable when you get near it. If someone steals it then I have a reason to get a new, undamaged one. They can take the rear bumper too while they're at it.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:19 AM   #22
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I stole enough to make a tailgate Stonehenge, but turns out that shit is hard to do (and nobody wants it in a front yard in their neighborhood).

Go check out my ebay listings if you want yours back.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:28 AM   #23
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Shit, I am too late for the fun.............
Old 10-29-2009, 05:38 AM   #24
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
it would suck for someone to get caught by me stealing my shit,they would be missing work for a while..i hate thieves. i work for everything i have and so should they. but i will steal everybodies tailgate and put them on the geocaching.com site thingy.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:47 AM   #25
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I stole my tailgate and traded it for crack, I picked a good day too because it just so happened to be "buy some crack, get a blow job" day in Camden.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:49 AM   #26
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
I stole my tailgate and traded it for crack, I picked a good day too because it just so happened to be "buy some crack, get a blow job" day in Camden.

What? Dude, you gotta post this shit up. I have two tailgates. We coulda scored big time.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:52 AM   #27
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
What? Dude, you gotta post this shit up. I have two tailgates. We coulda scored big time.

I think the next dolla deal day is not until December, but i will let you know and we can steal a few tailgates and roll up there together cool?

I dont care what they say, them crack whores sure can S a D
Old 10-29-2009, 05:55 AM   #28
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think you could have found a better place than camden.
did you ever do your sas yet????
Old 10-29-2009, 06:10 AM   #29

Marines:
Quote:
I think the next dolla deal day is not until December, but i will let you know and we can steal a few tailgates and roll up there together cool?

Old 10-29-2009, 06:59 AM   #30
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont even think about taking mine cause i have the "try and steal my tailgate but it has the hose clamp mod to slow you down till i get my shot gun and blow your balls off mod."
Quote:

im in. central pa will be missing alot of tailgates then.....
Old 10-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #31

Marines:
Why would I want to steal yours? It's all dented. Plus it's that gay SWB.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:23 AM   #32
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why would I want to steal yours? It's all dented. Plus it's that gay SWB.

did i ever tell you i hate you so much......

Old 10-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #33
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO
01tacoprerunner, 98tacoma27, acesii, BigBawlzTaco, borderbrat, Hoyal, jonnysrt2004, lilgerber, raskal311, sierra141, SilverSeven, SRQ TACO, tigerfan00, Toph
Old 10-29-2009, 07:34 AM   #34

Marines:
Old 10-29-2009, 07:50 AM   #35
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2

joking though....dumb polls get dumb answers
Old 10-29-2009, 08:42 AM   #36
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
X2

joking though....dumb polls get dumb answers
x3 I guess we know who the smart ass are on this forum
Old 10-29-2009, 08:44 AM   #37
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My tailgate disappeared awhile back. If I had to guess I'd bet it's in Mexico by now.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #38

Marines:

I heard Martie traded it for a sammich.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #40
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Hose clamp mod... Mine has a scratch from a stupid kid and his stupid dirtbike with a trailer anyway. My step dad's tailgate was stolen. my bro's hub caps were stolen. My brother-in-law's window was broken, my sister's window was broken, my window was broken but nothing stolen in any of our cars. Do I live in a bad neighborhood? NO! just right next to one.

Products Discussed in this Thread