1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Advice - New Truck Was Painted Prior to Sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by SManZ, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Jan 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    SManZ

SManZ [OP] Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    [quote="OldManTan";1299431]I am very happy that you have a satisfactory and peaceful resolution. I have read this whole post more than once and have been following it for quite a while. The way you handled yourself and the situation is highly commendable. You deserve the right outcome in this case. The pictures in the other post truly show the extent of damage your "new" truck had. My 06 doesn't have a quarter the rust, and I live in a snowy/salted state. I can't express how glad I am that this came to a happy ending, and I wish you the best in the New Year, with your new truck![/quote]

Thanks very much! Thanks for your prior posts too with all the helpful advice. Rep for you!

2. Jan 10, 2010 at 8:13 AM
    Taco-NB

Taco-NB MMMMM Taco's

Member:
    New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    '09 4X4 SR5 Access Cab V6 - Black Sand Pearl
    Really glad that you decided to go through with this and "stick it to the man"!

All we need now are a few pictures of your new truck! I'm dying to see it!!

Cheers.

Products Discussed in

To Top