Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Grill fog light dilema???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2009, 06:25 AM   #1
Joelito2983 will become famous soon enoughJoelito2983 will become famous soon enough
Joelito2983's Tacoma Gallery
Grill fog light dilema???

Ok so im finishing up my satoshi grill for my truck and now i dont know what fog light to put behind my grill can anyone help and tell me what most of you guys have behind the grill........and also does the trans cooler get in the way of the fogs or not???
Old 10-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #2
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
I have a safari bar on my Taco (convered from a Xterra mount) that I mounted 2 KC Slimline 6" lights. Im planning on doing a grill in the next few weeks and will be using these lights behind it. They are really shallow so they will fit anywere. The long range lighting is one of the best Ive ever used.

KC SlimLites feature a unique 6” round steel housing with a sleek, flat profile that allows them to fit where many other lights won’t. These lights incorporate high performance halogen bulbs, optical quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors to generate a super bright and specially focused beam of light. The two-axis mount provides for easy and accurate aiming. Also included are super tough ABS plastic Stone Guards for added protection and great styling.
SlimLites are available in your choice of three finishes:
Titanium Finish with super white 130w Ice Blue halogen bulbs
Chrome Plated Finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs
Black Powder Coat Finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs

Installation is quick and easy with a KC pre-terminated wiring Harness (included in complete systems). The harness includes a heavy-duty relay along with an illuminated switch and is ready to plug into the lights leaving a professionally installed, factory appearance.
Plus - New Fog and Driving lenses are also available for our famous Daylighter® and HID lighting systems.

Optical Quality Glass Lenses For Maximum Clarity And Projection
Super Slim, 2-3/4" Profile - Fits Where Others Can't
130 Watt Ice Blue Bright Halogen Bulbs
Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
Pair Packs Include: Lights, Stone Guards and Complete Install Kit
23 Year Manufacturer Warranty!

Hope this helps and good luck!
Old 10-31-2009, 07:35 AM   #3
Joelito2983 will become famous soon enoughJoelito2983 will become famous soon enough
I was actually looking at these .... what do you think????
http://www.amazon.com/Hella-75804-Bl...6999679&sr=8-1
Old 10-31-2009, 07:40 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer78 View Post
I have a safari bar on my Taco (convered from a Xterra mount) that I mounted 2 KC Slimline 6" lights. Im planning on doing a grill in the next few weeks and will be using these lights behind it. They are really shallow so they will fit anywere. The long range lighting is one of the best Ive ever used.

KC SlimLites feature a unique 6” round steel housing with a sleek, flat profile that allows them to fit where many other lights won’t. These lights incorporate high performance halogen bulbs, optical quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors to generate a super bright and specially focused beam of light. The two-axis mount provides for easy and accurate aiming. Also included are super tough ABS plastic Stone Guards for added protection and great styling.
SlimLites are available in your choice of three finishes:
Titanium Finish with super white 130w Ice Blue halogen bulbs
Chrome Plated Finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs
Black Powder Coat Finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs

Installation is quick and easy with a KC pre-terminated wiring Harness (included in complete systems). The harness includes a heavy-duty relay along with an illuminated switch and is ready to plug into the lights leaving a professionally installed, factory appearance.
Plus - New Fog and Driving lenses are also available for our famous Daylighter® and HID lighting systems.

Optical Quality Glass Lenses For Maximum Clarity And Projection
Super Slim, 2-3/4" Profile - Fits Where Others Can't
130 Watt Ice Blue Bright Halogen Bulbs
Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
Pair Packs Include: Lights, Stone Guards and Complete Install Kit
23 Year Manufacturer Warranty!

Hope this helps and good luck!
Where did you purchase those lights????
Old 10-31-2009, 07:52 AM   #5
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
I picked mine up on Ebay. I think they were around $160.00 with free shipping. It was a about a year ago.. Those lights look pretty sweet with that blackout until there powered up and they are 8" which I wish mine were looking back (visual looks). Would be really nice behind a grill I would think. Some will most likely have a set on here that can chime in on performance and fit.

I will look up who I picked mine up from on Ebay. Im listed as Giber142..

Products Discussed in this Thread