Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Aries Bull Bar installed w/pics

Old 02-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
KYTACOMA07 is on a distinguished road
KYTACOMA07's Tacoma Gallery
Aries Bull Bar installed w/pics

I just installed and Aries Bull Bar last week and finally got some pictures taken this morning. I hope to have some PIAA 520's on there real soon. Install was a breeze, got it off E-bay for pretty cheap. I hope the pictures come out ok, I had to resize them. I am new here, is that what everyone normally does or do you guys use a webhost? Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Aries Bull Bar installed w/pics-jan-feb-2007-042a.jpg   Aries Bull Bar installed w/pics-jan-feb-2007-044a.jpg  
Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
They came through fine. Welcome to the site, and good looking truck!

It's finally snowing around here after some 70 degree weather last week. What a farked up winter this has been!
Old 02-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, and the bars look good, like the black, nice contrast with the white.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #5
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYTACOMA07 View Post
I just installed and Aries Bull Bar last week and finally got some pictures taken this morning. I hope to have some PIAA 520's on there real soon. Install was a breeze, got it off E-bay for pretty cheap. I hope the pictures come out ok, I had to resize them. I am new here, is that what everyone normally does or do you guys use a webhost? Thanks
Welcome, I like that black bull bar against the white truck. Very sharp.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
nc1100c will become famous soon enough
nc1100c's Tacoma Gallery
How does this bull bar bolt up? Can you keep the factory tow hook?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:28 PM   #7
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYTACOMA07 View Post
I'm looking for a black a.b.b. also!...Where do you live?......Lol...jk.....Nice!
Old 02-13-2008, 03:29 AM   #8
KYTACOMA07 is on a distinguished road
KYTACOMA07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc1100c View Post
How does this bull bar bolt up? Can you keep the factory tow hook?
Yes you keep the factory tow hook intact. The brackets bolt right at the end of the frame
Old 03-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Love the way it looks on your white taco. Yes very easy install directions are very clear and really looks good on our trucks!!