Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Crazy looking taco!!!

Old 11-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
Question Crazy looking taco!!!

Hope this isn't a repost but had a friend send this to me and I had to share it.

http://jalopnik.com/5395642/toyotas-...-truck-concept

Great if you like gaming. Not sure what else you could do with it. ???
Old 11-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow, thats a crazy looking build there.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
THATS CRAYZE! I..... can't.... stop looking at it......lol
Old 11-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the hood window idea. Wouldnt get it unless i had a sc though.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf!?!
Old 11-02-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
Slowpokeologist
AZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
AZFizik's Tacoma Gallery
I love large budgets and small brains.

Really, what else will some stupid marketing guy come up with next
Old 11-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I'm concerned, nerd gamers+trucks don't exactly mix.

I don't forsee a market for this...but still pretty sick

Would NOT want to go offroad with those thousands of dollars of sensitive electronics.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Not my thang!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
Mr. T is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Mr. T's Tacoma Gallery
If that's still street legal I would be interested to see how it converts back to "driving mode." Anyway...it's not my thing but definitely got some amazing engineering done to it.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Looks like a Trapper Keeper threw up
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #12
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
As far as I'm concerned, nerd gamers+trucks don't exactly mix.

I don't forsee a market for this...but still pretty sick

Would NOT want to go offroad with those thousands of dollars of sensitive electronics.
Did you not see the Tacoma World of Warcraft commercial? 4 wheels of fury man!! I think nerd gamers and trucks mix great. Actually I happen to be one, not a "WOW'r" but i'll play the crap outta some madden, halo, and call of duty on wbox live. As for the truck, there is no market for it, just a cool showcase for a game release prolly.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Looks like a Trapper Keeper threw up

x2

that thing looks like pure unalduterated SHIT.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #15
Wasatch Quad is on a distinguished road
Wasatch Quad's Tacoma Gallery
FUGLY!!

But hey somebody wants it.......
Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great Concept Taco that is beyond the norm. You have to remember this was made for XBOX with the Halo/Gamer inspiration behind it. I think its great for what it is and the idea is very clever.

This goes with the Sema Yellow XR, Flat Green Access Cab w/Short Bed that had the famous "SATOSHI" Grille, the crazy Blue/Gold Suspension Taco, the Retro Beige Taco, and now this beast!

I've appreciated all the Concepts of each and everyone as they've all been fun.

I think my favorite to this day is the Ducati TUNDRA with the complete work station in the bed. ** DROOL **

This XBOX Taco has given me a few ideas and concepts I've been thinking of. I now know what it would look like and I think I'll be trying it on my TACO. You sometimes have to appreciate ART for what it is. Even when its not your cup of tea.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota can definitely make some wild (but cool) concepts
Old 11-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #18
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
Well shit, of coarse they used a taco to build a warthog!

I Think it's cool minus the modded lambo doors.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #19
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
this thing is freaking crazy. definitely not practical, but has some awesome ideas. very different
Old 11-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #20
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
This is a great Concept Taco that is beyond the norm. You have to remember this was made for XBOX with the Halo/Gamer inspiration behind it. I think its great for what it is and the idea is very clever.

This goes with the Sema Yellow XR, Flat Green Access Cab w/Short Bed that had the famous "SATOSHI" Grille, the crazy Blue/Gold Suspension Taco, the Retro Beige Taco, and now this beast!

I've appreciated all the Concepts of each and everyone as they've all been fun.

I think my favorite to this day is the Ducati TUNDRA with the complete work station in the bed. ** DROOL **

This XBOX Taco has given me a few ideas and concepts I've been thinking of. I now know what it would look like and I think I'll be trying it on my TACO. You sometimes have to appreciate ART for what it is. Even when its not your cup of tea.

x2. I like it. It is obviously for show only.