Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite Shipped to Canada

Old 11-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite Shipped to Canada

Anybody in Canada have a Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite? I've contacted a few places in the US and one in Canada and I can't seem to get a price for shipping. They ask for my phone number and address and say that they will get right back to me but nobody does!! LOL. Also, I called the dealer down the street from me and he said he would call back in 20min but he never did. LOL

I did contact Truck Alterations and he said that he would be happy to ship it to me but it would cost over $200

Anyone have a Fold-A-Cover shipped to them in Canada for a reasonable price? If so, where did you purchase it from?

Cheers.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
This was my first choice however I had the same issue. No-one getting back to me. I eventually gave up and bought a trifecta for under $500. But yeah I did want that cover badly. $200 for shipping is pretty crazy though. I'm getting sliders shipped for cheaper then that from Texas to Newfoundland.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
I just recently seen one for sale on Craigslist I think

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...411008753.html

Actually, might be something different then what you are looking for...
Old 11-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
My local distributer here is Fredericton called and quoted me $1165.00 + tax ($1316.45 total).

Damn .... that's expensive!!

I'm going to try to get something shipped to Houlton Maine and then go across the boarder and pick it up.

Cheers.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
raskal is on a distinguished road
raskal's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine from Truck Alterations and had it shipped to Sumas Wa.

Then had a friend pick it up and carry it across for free because they were down there over a month.

yeah, I know... no help but if you know anyone coming across....

p.s. it comes in 2 boxes, one long and skinny, the other with the panels, not too much to fit in a car for a short drive.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
Member Me
Wayner275 is on a distinguished road

Wayner275's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Wayner275
I found a place in Minot that sells the cover for $869.00 US and will ship it for $75.00 US.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #7
Firefly59 is on a distinguished road
Firefly59's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Winnipeg and will probably have it shipped to one of the mail receiver places just across the MB ND border(about 100kms).
I'd rather have something coming straight from Fold-a-Cover knowing it's the current model with any improvements, etc.
They are also including a tailgate seal for October along with an extended warranty for free. See screenshot pic.
Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite Shipped to Canada-image.jpg
Also if it is indeed made in the USA it will only cost the taxes to bring it across and no duty thanks to Free Trade.