Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ok This Is Weird!!!

Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
waynea4 is on a distinguished road
waynea4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok This Is Weird!!!

Just took my 08 DC sport out for a spin and noticed that the check engine light was on. I pulled over and noticed that I have a grand total 666(yeah freaky) miles on the truck. Well I bout crapped my pants, I put that sucker in driver and hammered it until 667 rolled around! Does anyone know what would cause the light to come on? I checked the gas cap and it was tight. Mine is bone stock, 669 miles and just the DRL mod. I guess I am gonna make a trip to the dealer in the morning, thanks.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
I remember when mine rolled over 666, I watched it in fear...

Let's just say I drove VERy cautiously for that km.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
The Dark one has many way of ruining your life(insert evil laugh) I would check everything before I start the truck in the morn.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
The only way to be sure what happened is to read the trouble codes.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
waynea4 is on a distinguished road
waynea4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
The only way to be sure what happened is to read the trouble codes.
I went out and unhooked the battery and reset the light, so I will see what it does. Im taking that sucker out on the town tonight so I cant wait until the morning to see if it ok!
Old 02-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #6
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

LOL....You must have paid extra for the demond package!