Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you have a badge set you dont want???

Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a badge set you dont want???

I'n looking for a complete and in great condition 2nd gen badge set to put on my 1st gen. If you a set, I'll buy it. Please let me know.

Thanks
Old 11-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I am removing all \ my badges tomorrow.....................
Old 11-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Sweet. Let me know the condition and how much you want when you pull them off.

You have the prerunner or the 4X4?
Old 11-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

prerunner
Old 11-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #5
copernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the rough

copernicus's Tacoma Gallery
I got three "Tacoma"s I won't be needing.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I have one for sale in a thread with pics. $60 shipped.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ma-badges.html
Old 11-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #7

You can just have mine..............consider it you lucky day...just pm me your address
Old 11-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #8

Thanks a lot dude!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #9

No problem...................................will send them off on Monday......you might have them by Tues.....they are coming from LA..............enjoy
Old 11-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #10

AWESOME!!! Thanks again.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:20 AM   #11

Have you received your package yet ?
Old 11-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #12

Just got it a few min ago. They look great. Thanks again.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:06 AM   #13
State of Mind
808Raider is on a distinguished road

808Raider's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still have 2nd gen "tacoma" badges that they dont want/need anymore?