Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Really, really, really, really stupid question!

Old 02-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #21
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I haven't gone anywhere, but i appreciate the welcome back either way
Perhaps "welcome back" may not have been the right greeting but since Oct 07 there have been 1700 ish new members and I haven't seen the usual banter between the old gang (Alliance, Texas, Canada)! ! !!

Don G
Old 02-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #22
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don G View Post
......I haven't seen the usual banter between the old gang (Alliance, .........! ! !!
Hey Don,

The Alliance boys are running the Clinton campaign. They want her to win badly, so all their energies are spent kissing up voters. They want her as their Commander in Chief and nothing else would do.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #23
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Perhaps "welcome back" may not have been the right greeting but since Oct 07 there have been 1700 ish new members and I haven't seen the usual banter between the old gang (Alliance, Texas, Canada)! ! !!

Don G
Just come visit my new member thread -- you can't miss it, it's the longest one in history (verified by 007 no less). You'll find plenty of gang bantering.

waitaminit, that doesn't sound quite right
Old 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #24
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Just come visit my new member thread -- you can't miss it, it's the longest one in history (verified by 007 no less). You'll find plenty of gang bantering.

That'll be enough of your gangbangery, Sawdust.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hey Sawdust you are right! ! there is a lot of tension there! !! Besides that I believe you should win the steak for the longest "New member Thread"! ! !!

Don G
Old 02-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #26
Old Goat
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey Don,

The Alliance boys are running the Clinton campaign. They want her to win badly, so all their energies are spent kissing up voters. They want her as their Commander in Chief and nothing else would do.
I think I saw somewhere where she was going to fire someone, was that them?? and whats with the new Avatar???

Don G
Old 02-21-2008, 06:01 AM   #27
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I saw somewhere where she was going to fire someone, was that them?? and whats with the new Avatar???

Don G
Yeah, she fired jhodge83, her campaign manager. He's pissed so he'll be voting for Obama. Re avatar, I'm keeping up with the times and I'm also competing with 'Klown’s" avatar and this is the scariest one I could find, for now.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #28
Old Goat
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, she fired jhodge83, her campaign manager. He's pissed so he'll be voting for Obama. Re avatar, I'm keeping up with the times and I'm also competing with 'Klown’s" avatar and this is the scariest one I could find, for now.
You know Master, I do believe you are on to a winner here! !! I don't believe hodge can beat that one

Don G
Old 02-21-2008, 07:21 AM   #29
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I suspect he thinks you are a lesbian you stupid Irish tickler.
That doesnt make sense. Stop speaking Canadian and speak American you dumb Canuk!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #30
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Don G
yeah, unfortunately the tensions have died down a little bit. there's only one texan and one canadian with any fight left in them and the canadian seems to be losing his will to fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
those texans and their dirty heathen ways.... the sooner we invade the better

Quote:
Hey Sawdust you are right! ! there is a lot of tension there! !! Besides that I believe you should win the steak for the longest "New member Thread"! ! !!

Don G
WHAT! If anything we're gonna split that steak since the success of that post is mainly my doing
Old 02-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #31
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
bantering!!! I said BANTERING!!
Old 02-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #32
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHAT! If anything we're gonna split that steak since the success of that post is mainly my doing
See, this is why I hesitated giving you any credit whatsoever. "mainly" heh! Do you really think you're going to take any steak away from a Texan? It's our national meal. I have a patriotic duty to treat steak thieves like horse thieves.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #33

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See, this is why I hesitated giving you any credit whatsoever. "mainly" heh! Do you really think you're going to take any steak away from a Texan? It's our national meal. I have a patriotic duty to treat steak thieves like horse thieves.
It didnt matter whether you gave me any credit or not, i was gonna take it anyway. As far as being your "national meal", your ally TheMaster claims that his steak is better than yours. I would never be a horse theif in Texas, i think its just immoral to steal a mans wife (this has nothing to do with your actual wife, i'm just insinuating that all Texans "love" their horses)

BOOYAH!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #34
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It didnt matter whether you gave me any credit or not, i was gonna take it anyway. As far as being your "national meal", your ally TheMaster claims that his steak is better than yours. I would never be a horse theif in Texas, i think its just immoral to steal a mans wife (this has nothing to do with your actual wife, i'm just insinuating that all Texans "love" their horses)

BOOYAH!!!!
A horse can be a fine friend. I'm not so sure I like the way your dirty mind thinks of "love" in only one way. Then again, maybe that explains why you love yourself so much