Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bright Head Lights

Old 11-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Bright Head Lights

Seeing if anyone else has this issue and if so, what they have done, if anything. I have the TSB aal and added a 2" toytec spacer in the front to level out my rig. When I am behind regular sedan vehicles, I am pissing everyone off because my lights are so bright in their mirrors. I know some are going to say tough crap, but wondering if there is anything to help. Don't know if a dimmer bulb is the answer. Anyway, thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, All I can say is to aim them a tad lower.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
Fortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fortech's Tacoma Gallery
The leaf springs and lift didn't make your bulbs brighter, they threw your lamp alignment off.

Most service centers will adjust for you, or it can be easily done yourself.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #5
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Got that Fortech, that's why I mentioned the truck was lifted a bit. Thanks for the input.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
Red Sox Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Denney View Post
Yeah, All I can say is to aim them a tad lower.
Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know if they can be lowered a bit?
Old 11-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #8
Red Sox Nation
Will do, thanks!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
Black Rock Taco is on a distinguished road
Army: Nat'l guard medic and supply sgt.
Black Rock Taco's Tacoma Gallery
aiming

A quick use of the SEARCH yields this

http://ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/ilea...6ta/051000.pdf

Just turn them in the "down" direction maybe 2-3 turns, then go for a drive. Repeat as necessary. Helps to do this at night!! Just keep track of all the adjustments so you don't get lost. Lots of posts on this