Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Are we Hub Centric or Lug Centric???

Old 02-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
erock is on a distinguished road

erock's Tacoma Gallery
Are we Hub Centric or Lug Centric???

Trying to get some new ProComp wheels and need to know cause' there's two different part numbers with the same specs except for the Bolt Circle.
I thought only Chevy's were Hub Centric...
Old 02-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i do believe we are hub centric
Old 02-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running ProComp lug centric wheels on my '06.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Don't mean to steal your thunder ndcouch, but at least you got to add to your post count.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
hokihigh is on a distinguished road
hokihigh's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma's are lug centric. At least thats what I read.

hoki
Old 02-20-2008, 06:39 AM   #6
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
From what i understand our factory wheels are hub centric with a bore size of 106mm. most manufactures have a bore of 108mm, so most rims are made to fit that size. So you will need a spacer if your aftermarket rim is 108mm and i have heard alot of people complain about keeping these wheels balanced and aligned due to the size difference. most of your aftermaket choices will be lug centric
Old 02-20-2008, 06:54 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Don't mean to steal your thunder ndcouch, but at least you got to add to your post count.
don't worry about couch, he's egocentric
Old 02-20-2008, 07:00 AM   #8

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I almost spit out my coffee when I read this. Well played!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:15 AM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
i'm also narcisistic, vain, concieted and full of myself.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
i'm also narcisistic, vain, concieted and full of myself.
So you've got that going for you, which is nice.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
So you've got that going for you, which is nice.
yeah, i've got all that, plus i drive a Taco, so i'd say i'm pretty much set