TRD Stickers

Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
BADASS
60guy is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60/C-12/RC-12 Pilot
Name: Dustin
60guy's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Stickers

Does anyone out there know where I can get either a mossy oak break-up or real tree camo TRD off-road bed side stickers for a silver streak mica truck? Before you say Sockmonkey I've already PMd him, and he only does the the camo stickers for white trucks. I've also searched all over ebay with no luck. Any new leads on where to track some down would be great.

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
dorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to all
dorkman's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the difference between white and silver when it comes to the decal?
Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sockmonkey has some amazing ones. Will probably be hittign him up in the future.

EDIT: lol I just read your OP agai nand saw the Sock reference.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60guy View Post
Does anyone out there know where I can get either a mossy oak break-up or real tree camo TRD off-road bed side stickers for a silver streak mica truck? Before you say Sockmonkey I've already PMd him, and he only does the the camo stickers for white trucks. I've also searched all over ebay with no luck. Any new leads on where to track some down would be great.

Thanks!

The sticker is TRD is camo and whatever else is clear. Or am I mistaken?
Old 11-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #6
GEAUX TIGERS!
Meeocky is on a distinguished road
Meeocky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Meeocky Send a message via Yahoo to Meeocky
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Ideally want a set but I have a black Tacoma.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #7
BADASS

60guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkman View Post
Whats the difference between white and silver when it comes to the decal?
Apparently the ones Sock does in camo he prints on a white background, and that is why they will only work on a white truck.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #8
BADASS

60guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
kinda what i was thinking
Sock prints the camo one on a white background apparently and that is why it will only work on whits trucks. When I PMd him he said due to the process he uses the camo does not look right on clear.....
Old 11-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #9
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
see if your local mall has a decal stand. ours use to have one set up out in the middle of the isle
Old 11-15-2009, 05:14 AM   #10
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i never said i print them on a white background.

the process that is used to print the decals is opaque.
the camo coloring is altered when applied to any other color than white.

i have had tried these out on dark colored vehicles and it looks HORRIBLE. you can barely see the camo, and it is extremely dark, all the colors affected.

the SWB's are really bad about this.

hope this clears it up a little. i just don't want you guys to get something you did not expect.

you can see how dark the decal is already

the white helps to brighten it up

Old 11-15-2009, 07:59 AM   #11
copernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the rough

copernicus's Tacoma Gallery
Can't you back it up with white?

(seems like you're using a gerber, right?)